Mossy Oak Tracker BackPack Hunting Cooler
EC PRODUCT LINE FEATURES
- Most well insulated soft-sided cooler ever made, housing up to 1.5" closed-cell foam with full coverage top to bottom.
- Field-tested to keep ice for up to 3 days.
- Leak proof / sweat proof, PVC-Free, easy to clean, FDA approved TPU liner. Flexible when frozen, crack resistant to -77 F.
- Unique buckle down design allows for easy access and maximum storage capacity.
- 100% waterproof inside and out. Made from all waterproof materials, meaning water will not damage the product in any way.
- YKK #10 water resistant weatherized rubber coated splashguard zipper.
- Top quality shoulder strap and hardware.
- Two aluminum side-release buckles that double as bottle openers.
- Two carabineer bow tie daisy chains (two on each side).
- Warranty - satisfaction guaranteed! "If something is not right you call we'll make it right!" - Strud Nash, Founder / CEO
GET OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE FROM YOUR COOLERPack your cooler with as much ice as possible. Air inside the cooler will cause ice to melt more rapidly. Use a 3 to 1 ice to product ratio.
Make sure the items you pack in your cooler are cold from the start.
Make sure you use the side buckles when your cooler is not open. Using the buckles creates a seal in the insulation and will ensure your goods stay cold for as long as possible.
When possible, keep the ice in a bag together on top of the products in the cooler. Cold air descends, loose ice melts faster.
When you first put ice in your cooler, the cooler will cool from room temp and join the temp of the ice. This means the ice is working extra hard in the beginning. If you are traveling and refilling your cooler as you go, you can expect better results the next time you add ice. The Polar Bear cooler is designed to get cold and stay cold. Once its cold, it will keep colder longer.
Limit air exposure (opening and closing) your cooler when possible.