To get the perfect look, it’s important to choose the size log set that best fits in your fireplace. This simple measuring process will help you choose the right size. It’s important to consult your local Real Fyre sales professional. But to get a good idea, follow the steps below.
Follow these simple steps:
- Measure the front width of your fireplace
- Measure the width at the back of your fireplace
- Measure the depth from the front to the back of your fireplace
- Measure the height from the top to bottom of the front your fireplace
- Measure the height from the top to bottom of the back your fireplace